View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 01:32 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteagle
Oh, I'm so sorry, I'm so wrong...because you say so- what an over-opinionated, self-important cretin.

Don't be crass and show yourself up on a tribute, good wishes thread like this - even if you are desperate to masturbate publicly your views about mid-1970s pop music and how estranged you felt in your bedroom at the time.

Long live Wilko, and naturally, as far as I am concerned as a Feelgood fan who saw them live several times, he was very much part of the Feelgood magic and they were at their best when he was with them.
I couldn't be more respectful to Wilko and the Feelgoods - saw them many times, and they were true originals. I just pointed out what they meant to my generation, and the context. No need for you to go off on one and rant into your chip paper....
As for 'over-opinionated, self-important cretin' - take a look at your own comment about 'that scrotty little worthless rebellion.'

This quote might interest you:

'“Our energy was our legacy to the punks. It was the violence of our act, and the mean look, which got to them. They didn’t have the knowledge or the technique, but they had the attitude.”

Now, who do you think might have said that?

Last edited by Stellavista; 10-01-2013 at 01:51 AM.