View Single Post
Old 16-10-2017, 07:20 PM

Sidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Within the space of 45 minutes today I encountered 4 scummy cyclists. The first insisted on riding on the road on a stretch which has been modified to provide a specific wide pavement based cycle path with the road accordingly narrowed and speed bumped to slow down motorists. Result ? No cars could over take because of the speed bumps and lack of space. Tosser.
The next 3 cyclists were ALL riding on the pavement (not shared cycle spaces) with no lights after dark with complete disregard for pedestrians. I know there are plenty of motorists who treat cyclists with contempt but I also know cyclists increasingly think they have no responsibility to any other road / pavement users.