View Single Post
Old 02-01-2003, 05:15 PM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Re: F.A Cup

Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
terrible Plugster, i thought you said you were a sucessful punter ?
Give the guy credit - he'd done well leading up to this. Maybe it was a New Year hangover clouding his judgment!

Luckily I tried to do his bet at 2.55 but spent so long trying to work out why Reading v Leicester wasn't available (it had kicked off earlier) that it went past 3pm and I missed the chance to bet. Just as well really!

Are you sure about Palace? Thought about it myself then realised a) when we last won an away match in the cup and b) then even worse when I realised how long it's been since we won away in the Third Round. It's scary when you realise how long it is.
The One More Point book is underway....and only 12 years late. This will be a book about not just One More Point but a look at all fanzines and their impact. It will look at what it was like being a Palace fan and football fan back in the 80s/90s. If you have comments, memories or just to remind me some (most likely drunken) incident back in the day then please PM me. And if you can think of a decent title then please step right up!