View Single Post
Old 08-01-2003, 11:48 AM
leviathan

ozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally posted by Plugster
Cheers oz. Backed your fivefold last night. Got on Sheff Wed at 5.1 tonight. Initilal fancy for the weekend is Charlton away to Chelsea. Quite a strong fancy. Any views ?
bloody Gaudio shafted us last night, he is a player of much promise, luckily i got mine back on Srichaphan, had to take the shorts, but got my cash back, still, 10 of 11 aint too bad...hope you loaded the 5 fold.

the trick with tennis is to avoid the players who can be upset, and it takes a good year to work them out...some will never lose in the opening couple of rounds, some do, 2 to avoid are Kafelnikov and Federer..both of them hearts like peas....

initial thoughts for the weekend, seriously are to super load the double, Palace away at Bradford and the rampant Cardiff away at Northampton...yes, i know Northampton have a new coach, alas they are 0 for and 10 against their last 3 at home, against a quality side, expect cardiff 2 or 3 nil, likewise Bradford have no forwards, and we have a great defence, with Tommy on fire, expect 1 or 2 zip to Palace.

in the mercedes golf take Retief Goosen to beat Howell in the head to head, and perhaps Ian Poulter to beat anders Hansen..Poulter usually very strong early, bottles it at the finish..

don't like Sheff Utd, think Liverpool can grind out a win.
as for Charlton, don't like them either, but you may have the historical perspective..chelsea have the best home defence in the league

i REALLY like Burton Albion to take out Leigh RMI in the Conference..that's my best. get on, and put plenty on.

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.