View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 09:02 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
I don't rate Pep anywhere near Ferguson, Wenger and dare I add Mourinho, although Mourinho has had a shocking time this season. I think any one of the managers in the Premier League would win the title with City this year except Paul Lambert and Pellegrino.

Pep has taken the easy path since leaving the easy path at Barcelona. The complete wankathon over Pep has made me dislike him intensely and I was delighted when Liverpool knocked them out, I even found myself wanting United to beat them to the title. Nothing sits right about City and even though Liverpool and United have cheated their way for years City seems to stink far more for me. I said at the time for Pep to prove himself he should have taken the United job but he chose the easy job again and it is no surprise they won the title with the most expensive squad in Europe. He won't ever manage a smaller side and for that he won't be a great manager in my opinion.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni