View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 09:32 AM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
I don't rate Pep anywhere near Ferguson, Wenger and dare I add Mourinho, although Mourinho has had a shocking time this season. I think any one of the managers in the Premier League would win the title with City this year except Paul Lambert and Pellegrino.

Pep has taken the easy path since leaving the easy path at Barcelona. The complete wankathon over Pep has made me dislike him intensely and I was delighted when Liverpool knocked them out, I even found myself wanting United to beat them to the title. Nothing sits right about City and even though Liverpool and United have cheated their way for years City seems to stink far more for me. I said at the time for Pep to prove himself he should have taken the United job but he chose the easy job again and it is no surprise they won the title with the most expensive squad in Europe. He won't ever manage a smaller side and for that he won't be a great manager in my opinion.
I used to think that myself that any Tom,Dick and Harry could win the silverware he has done with players lile Xavi/Iniesta and Messi and his disposal but I dont think its quite as easy as that, there is a school of thought that those three might have never developed into the players they did if it was'nt for him, look at this City team he's turned Sterling into a top performer, Walker into one of the best full backs in the world and De Bryune and Sane into brilliant world class players, Sterling looked no better than pub player with pace last season and with England

Last edited by Kylie_Tracey; 16-04-2018 at 10:23 AM.