View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 08:16 AM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SussexRed&Blue View Post
TFM very fast and i would expect him to improve as he plays more games.

Prefer Schlupp as much better all round player than PVA.

My line up with everyone fit would be :-

Hennessey

TFM Tomkins Sakho Schlupp

Luka

Zaha Cabaye Loftus-Cheek Townsend

Benteke

More protection on the defensive side and fluid movement to support Benteke going forward.
I'd give you the job on the basis of your team selection