Thread: Ronald Koeman
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2017, 01:49 PM

CP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTKid View Post
I'm not sure it can be described as one trick when he did it over three different seasons and two different clubs. I wish someone could do that trick with Palace.
Why not? Guardiola at Barca, Bayern, Man City, brilliant passing football but struggles to play different styles and when they can’t pass their way through teams which leaves them vulnerable in certain situations. Pulis at Stoke, Palace, West Brom, same long ball oriented defensive football. Being a one trick pony doesn’t mean Koeman’s a bad manager, I’m just expressing the view that his league finishes were far from down to his managerial prowess alone.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 23-10-2017 at 01:52 PM.