View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 01:11 PM
Old skool

army11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearmy11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearmy11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearmy11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearmy11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearmy11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearmy11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearmy11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearmy11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearmy11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearmy11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Palace v notlob. What song should be played in the stadium !!!

First time I've started a thread. Just a bit of fun. I don't hate df but no love for him either as his no longer palace. His moved on and so have we. What song / songs would you think would suit the day best of all to be played in the stadium ???

My choice would be Dennis brown - money in my pocket and I just can't get no love.

Any others !!!

Sorry to those people that find the word 'notlob ' annoying. Tried to change it but couldn't.
Like i said 1st time thread. Won't make that life threatening mistake again !!!

Last edited by army11; 09-01-2013 at 01:44 PM.