Thread: Julian Speroni
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2004, 02:39 PM
User Registered

TonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Reps AJ
So let me see if I've got this straight... Speroni makes a huge howler against Everton and now he's the anti-Christ? That shot from Berger was a bullet - and Berger has just won goal of the month for another long range effort - why didn't the defense or midfield close him down before he got a shot off?

Pops has scored two own goals, where's the thread calling for him to be axed?

AJ should have scored that penalty - that cost us a point in my opinion...

I know I'm not always right (modest eh ), but sometimes some of the opinions on here make me wonder if some of you know anything about football (mind you, we're Palace fans so probably not )
Agreed, at last someone who know's what they're talking about

Xbox 360 gamertag: SilkoBal