View Single Post
Old 23-07-2016, 09:55 AM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
I never said you were a racist. I said you voted out of pure selfishness. You put your (frankly daft) opinions on immigration (most of which is from outside the EU and has always been in our power to control) over and above what your daughter wanted for her future.

Entirely your right, but I don't blame her for being pissed off. It's quite the kick in the face.
'Most of which is from outside the EU' Completely and totally wrong. There are 3x as many EU People as non EU.

Read this! Look at the graph eu and non eu nationals. As I said previously non EU stable at 1.1m EU up from 760K to 2.15m. And if you read on there are 750K EU people on benefits.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

BTW my daughter is an intelligent girl and has now accepted that there are two sides to this rather than the blinkered view of the remain left wing fanatics.