View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 04:42 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Indeed. I skipped the pub and skipped the task of trying to find a stream. Thus, like you, I was going on BBS postings. Judging by the first 25 minutes of posts, we were dead on our feet, Southampton were two yards faster and fitter, the pitch was heavy with specially long grass, Southampton were switching it al over the pitch, and a 3 or 4 nil battering was inevitable.

It wasnt until half time that someone mentioned the wind direction.

I will add a cavaet. I think people on the BBS and seemingly at the game were tired of seemingly seeing the same old Palace. This is the Palace that raise their game against the big boys, and then go the utter opposite against teams we need to beat. It looked like point earned against Man City was going to count for nothing by giving a dreadful Southampton side 3 easy points. Time and time again.

That is why people were having kittens.

Completely agree with the last bit. Roy seems to have changed this.. maybe we need too