Thread: Official: Mama Sakho is back!
View Single Post
Old 19-08-2017, 01:11 AM

solpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy feelers View Post
Ffs, I drink lots of beer before a home game I'm no expert, but surely if I can see getting Sakho in would near enough keep us in this division then why the hell are we not making him no 1 target.?
Who's our backup for Benteke?

I'm all for Sakho, however, if it's at the expense of other signings...

...I'm still for Sakho and a Kickstarter of some sort.