View Single Post
Old 24-08-2017, 10:59 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
I listen to both now. If I had to choose today (and I don't) I would pick FYP as my fave. The Hol one is like a bunch if fans chatting down the pub without trying to be slick at all. FYP is better this year so far than last I think and tries to be a bit more structured. TBH a lot of the time there isn't much talk about the actual football and it's more emotional views and laughs etc but that's fine. It would be silly if they tried to copy sunday supplement.

Both good. One comment re the silly game at the end of the last hol pod. I have little idea what the clues were but still found it strangely amusing. Not sure it would work very often but made me laugh.