View Single Post
Old 25-08-2017, 11:06 AM

Bryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is here
Terence was spot on in about the vitriol thrown at Dougie in the FYP podcast. It was unconsidered, vague and way over the top (we all get it - Kev doesn't like him and can't forgive him for the way he left). I've found Terence to be the most informed and considered of all the presenters out of both podcasts and obviously has an encyclopedic knowledge of Palace and a good understanding of the game. He's also a good presenter.

I like Kev Day by the way but he's better when he's just trying to be funny. The FYP podcast is generally entertaining and all those involved should be applauded for taking their time each week to do this. I do think sometime though it's a bit too middle class (sometimes by it's own admission). As a suggestion, can they take Gel on a season long loan to even thing up a bit? Now that would be funny.

Anyway, thanks for those on both the Holmesdale Radio and FYP podcasts for entertaining me on my way to work in the morning. I really miss both in the summer months.