View Single Post
Old 29-01-2014, 02:54 PM
Mid Life Crisis Alert

T at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins View Post
In the States, when my 21 hour train journey was 1 hour late (so, 4.75% of the journey time late), I got $35 of my $60 back from the company.

Here, my train can be 29 minutes late (so, 83% of the journey time late) and I get zero compensation
See that's the bit that's always annoyed me, If a train is due in at 8am and it arrives at 8:01 or 8:15 or 8:30 its late. It's either on time or it's late.

And don't get me started on how many late trains they are allowed to take out of the statistics to make the figures look better.