View Single Post
Old 29-01-2014, 03:31 PM

Sidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by richdeniro View Post
Those new trains are abysmal - literally every other carriage is first class too so you have these completely empty carriages whilst 30-40 people are trying to cram into the standing area by the door. It's worse than the tube.
I know it feels that way Rich, but actually on a 4 car train a max 24 seats out of approx 400 (my estimate) are 1st class. On the peak services into and out of London Bridge, 1st class is normally full or close to. Standing in 1st class is generally acceptable on full trains.