Thread: Oh dear...
View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 06:47 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
Honestly, have a read of what ACTUALLY happen and not the wishful thinking you lot have.

I will say it one more time. The ground was sold without us knowing. Once we found out then there were protest outside the ground and a protest on the pitch against York with goals being broken and fans trying to get down the tunnel.

I will just leave this here to stop the deluded shit that you lot post.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
It didn't happen swoopy we let them take the ground