View Single Post
Old 19-10-2017, 04:36 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
No I didn't know that ,soulless it is not better than your dump any day. Have I complained about being abused ,nope we have beaten all off em

what does this mean? When I said you complain about abuse I was referring to all the weeds. You need to work on your punctuation too because what you have written is 'it is not better than your dump any day.'.....is that what you meant?? Needs a comma after soulless it is not,