View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 03:55 PM
Banned by Moderators

Daveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1807 View Post
How is offering someone out behind a keyboard any different?
I didn't. I offered to meet in person to have it out