View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 11:46 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
There are tragically some people who should be lobotomised but maybe they have been and that's why they use such disgusting personal abuse. Taking the piss out if someone for a misdemeanor or something silly is not a problem but that is unacceptable. I remember one time sitting outside a cafe having brunch and on table next to us was a family whose child had either downs or some other disability and I saw a bloke at an adjacent table with his young family look over at this child and then pulling faces and doing mocking gestures to amuse his kids. That was purile. I regret not taking him to task over it but it may have enbarassed the fanily with the disabled child or caused a ruck. But there are so many moronic people about who mock the afflicted. There but for the grace of God......

Last edited by Lombardo's hair; 03-01-2018 at 11:48 PM.