View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 07:39 AM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
"Crystal Palace are already down. I don't see a way back for them."
Paul Merson 6th October 2017

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Seems quite out of character for him, he's been thinking we're the dog's bollocks ever since we beat Sunderland 4-1 three seasons ago. I still remember he predicted us to finish fifth the season after that.
I'll be there
CLIMBING UP THE WAAAAAAAALLS