View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 12:58 PM
Northern Monkey

Palace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
"Crystal Palace are already down. I don't see a way back for them."
Paul Merson 6th October 2017

To view the link you have to Register or Login
This is my issue with most pundits/analysts. They totally over-react to what's happened in the last few weeks. Merson wasn't the only one to say there was no way back for us despite us being out of the bottom 3 by the New Year in the end.

I'm sure one of the guys on the Football Weekly pod said Watford were already safe from relegation around a month ago.