Thread: Crystal Ball Ongoing thread 2017-18
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2018, 10:34 AM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Big thanks for everyone for doing this. Just read the comments on my my getting the Arsenal crowd figure nearest. Very funny! I am afraid my crowd figures are complete guesses as I don't know any capacities. Worked for Brighton as well. Being a pessimist means this season is bad news for my mental health. I am convinced now we have had it, based on alll those previous seasons of relegation. The Crystal ball is at least something to take my mind off reality. The Everton points aren't on there yet are they? (not in any way a criticism, just that ageing is having a not too wonderful effect on my brain)