View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 03:34 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
I was thinking about making a separate thread for this but I'll just put this in here for now. So, I'm an ugly American that has just moved to Japan and want to get back in the betting game. I should have my Japanese apartment and bank account ready in the next week. Some questions:

1) What is the best site(s) to open an account? (Taking into account they accept Japanese customers) For like free bets and other promos?

2) How do people fund their accounts now? Back in the day, I used Neteller but if they are still in business, I'm probably on their naughty list for being American.

I should have my cash Pokerstars account up and running soon, so I'll have that $20 to play with.