View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 11:29 AM

tony 1947 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettony 1947 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettony 1947 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettony 1947 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettony 1947 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettony 1947 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettony 1947 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettony 1947 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettony 1947 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettony 1947 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettony 1947 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henfield Eagle View Post
And Terry Willard Son of Jess)was a Steward on the away coaches late 60's early 70's
I remember Terry on the coach there were others whose names escape me.
I also noted in the clip rare footage with checked shirt was Harry Easton who mainly played for the reserves.