View Single Post
Old 19-07-2017, 11:35 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I disagree... Drivers make themselves available for rest day working, but it was never enough. Resource Managers at my old depot were always phoning drivers at home to get work covered. I've mentioned on here before, they got so desperate they would chop up jobs to fit around my school runs. Some drivers want O/T... some drivers don't.
of course some do and some don't but enough so to make the service run in almost all circumstances. Otherwise we'd see mass cancellations on other lines fairly frequently.

We don't
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.