View Single Post
Old 19-07-2017, 11:43 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Having two parents both doing shift work and sorting childcare is challenging... not doing rest days makes that far less challenging.

Quote:
I agree there. I feel so much better for not working rest days. My Mrs does shift work, and childcare was always stressful. I also have a few business things that require time outside of work... not working rest days has been one of my better decisions. Feel years younger

But yet you are happy to supplement your salary outside with business interests. Of course that sort of goes against being on strike. I wonder if you are more than happy to label those who have to cross a picket line that naughty s word, all the while you are earning money elsewhere on the side.

Still I have learnt a lot the last few days on here.

Quote:
My position has remained the same throughout.
Well no it has. Because before you was telling everyone you needed a guard on trains longer than 10 cars. Now that argument has been crushed you have decided to cling to another argument about the disabled.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 19-07-2017 at 11:49 AM.