View Single Post
Old 19-07-2017, 12:00 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
But yet you are happy to supplement your salary outside with business interests. Of course that sort of goes against being on strike. I wonder if you are more than happy to label those who have to cross a picket line that naughty s word, all the while you are earning money elsewhere on the side.

Still I have learnt a lot the last few days on here.

Well no it has. Because before you was telling everyone you needed a guard on trains longer than 10 cars. Now that argument has been crushed you have decided to cling to another argument about the disabled.
I want guards on all trains... but with negotiation you have to be flexible... my red lines are upgraded cctv and disabled access....(that I mentioned 7 months ago)

I don't understand the bit in bold... could you clarify... are you suggesting I've been insulting people that have crossed the picket line?