View Single Post
Old 19-07-2017, 12:00 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
But yet you are happy to supplement your salary outside with business interests. Of course that sort of goes against being on strike. I wonder if you are more than happy to label those who have to cross a picket line that naughty s word, all the while you are earning money elsewhere on the side.

Still I have learnt a lot the last few days on here.

Well no it has. Because before you was telling everyone you needed a guard on trains longer than 10 cars. Now that argument has been crushed you have decided to cling to another argument about the disabled.
I want guards on all trains... but with negotiation you have to be flexible... my red lines are upgraded cctv and disabled access....(that I mentioned 7 months ago)

I don't understand the bit in bold... could you clarify... are you suggesting I've been insulting people that have crossed the picket line?