View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 11:41 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
Well say hello back then, you giant turd!

If your comment was aimed at Brighton fans I can assure you no-one gives a shit. You are about a decade too late! You lot really are struggling very hard to come up with any new material. I actually feel a little sorry for you! (well, not really)
You are. A **** how's that,but it's not original because I'm sure many people have called you that before.

And as I said on another thread enjoy you 15 minutes of fame.because it soon changes,come December when you have lost a few on the bounce and calling for houghtons head....we will see.