View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 01:12 PM

wellquickwoody knows where the wild roses growwellquickwoody knows where the wild roses growwellquickwoody knows where the wild roses growwellquickwoody knows where the wild roses growwellquickwoody knows where the wild roses growwellquickwoody knows where the wild roses growwellquickwoody knows where the wild roses growwellquickwoody knows where the wild roses growwellquickwoody knows where the wild roses growwellquickwoody knows where the wild roses growwellquickwoody knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgrande View Post
You are. A **** how's that,but it's not original because I'm sure many people have called you that before.

And as I said on another thread enjoy you 15 minutes of fame.because it soon changes,come December when you have lost a few on the bounce and calling for houghtons head....we will see.
Love it! Two losses in a week, Burnley and Frank de Feat! How long till Parrish cuts and runs, no money, no loyalty and no hope, oh, or goals or points! Getting better from whatever view I take, suck it right up you lot