View Single Post
Old 14-05-2018, 02:10 PM

IanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Agree with this.

I would add, I think tfm will be an outstanding player. He has all the attributes. Thankfully for us, we’ve unearthed one of our own
It's all about opinions - other than extreme pace I thought he had little going for him. I assumed when we got him that he would play wing back in De Boer's system then found out that he is really poor coming forwards and that he actually prefers to play centre back rather than full back! Positionally, he was poor at right back. Be shocked if he makes it at Man U.