View Single Post
Old 16-08-2017, 04:14 PM

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've only be attending away games regularly for the past seven years so can't give some of the examples from the real dark days of the 80's. However, for me it has to be the 4-1 drubbing at Bristol City the year we won promotion. I had to peg it to get in the ground before kick off due a bomb scare in the city centre only to see us go 2-0 down within 10 minutes. How Freedman turned that around is still a miracle to me.