View Single Post
Old 17-08-2017, 03:05 PM

PalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Lost 6-1 or maybe it was 6-0 to QPR away. The big bummer was that I brought my daughter and was telling her how great away games are and the atmosphere would be great! How wrong could you be! Luckly she still comes to home games when she can.