View Single Post
Old 17-08-2017, 03:11 PM

thomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Play off final vs west ham (in Cardiff) just for the pure fact i was 15 and got beat up, outside the train station while the old bill just stood there! For that reason alone i hate wales
He plays for ivory coast
But he loves palace the most
We've got wilfried zaha