View Single Post
Old 24-02-2017, 12:09 AM

Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
The single's only available on download. I'm an old git and, while I don't mind downloading something, for my favourite bands I prefer to have a physical disk, innit! So when CD come...
The CD is out next week (also a double vinyl version coming out too) The new album is reviewed in the new issue of Mojo, says it's the best album they've released in years (although given they only release a new album every four years, thats not too difficult really)