View Single Post
Old 17-07-2017, 07:15 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I am a member of ASLEF. I would hope ASLEF take constructive criticism on board.

Constructive??? You made some pretty serious allegations. Play fair LE. You've gone beyond constructive criticism