View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 07:54 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
The no smoke without fire thing is not always true but we have surely had so much smoke you have to believe there is a fire somewhere now surely. It started at least with Ollie and surfaced with any Manager that has stayed around, rather than walked early. I am not ITK but don't doubt this has happened before DeBoer and players should have been moved on by now.

The other thing is that people seriously underestimate how impactful the difference between a liked or an unliked boss can be, the former can be forgiven anything, the latter criticised for everything. When I say liked, I mean at a very basic level. Looks, accent, smiles, expressions, voice, tone. The other thing I would throw in is that having worked in a global business the differences in work cultures is pretty extreme. Particularly around how Manager staff relationships work and communicate.