Thread: Wilfried Zaha
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2017, 08:58 AM

Uswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sounds like Southgate is waffling to me,unfortunately he fits in with the FA with all the rubbish that is spoken by them,to me Zaha is still young and learning and he has improved his all round game by 100%, but because the media loves guys like Shearer etc it means that Zaha has never stood a realistic chance of getting into the England squad