View Single Post
Old 29-11-2015, 04:37 PM
Pack it up, pack it in..

Breaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
I never really liked his personality while he was boxing (him being based in Brighton was a factor if I'm honest) but you had to admire his courage as a fighter. Warmed to him after retirement. There was that awful incident when he lost control of his car in roadworks and ended up killing one of the poor labourers, seemed like he got away with a light punishment from that to be honest but it has clearly affected and troubled him over the years so maybe he has suffered enough.

I don't watch I'm A Celebrity but I saw the 'will you take my counsel' clip and found it strangely heartwarming.
Yes, I had forgotten about the accident. Seem to recall a suggestion that he was changing a cd. Whether or not that was true, or just paper talk, I don't know.