View Single Post
Old 25-01-2016, 04:44 AM
Veteran

JJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I met him once, in a friend's kitchen (their kids went to school together.) Just about crushed every bone in my hand when I shook his. He told me he was writing a book about quotations and spending time thinking them up. I know I should have just nodded, but instead felt the need to point out that you can't just make quotations up, someone usually has to say them in order for them to be quotations. I didn't shake his hand again in case of further collateral damage.