View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 10:55 AM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Met him once on a night out with my ex in the Grand Hotel in Brighton. Every time I went to the toilet he was trying it on with her. He kept trying to get her to go upstairs to his room. She was begging me not to leave her alone with him.

Also, people kept giving him money for Nichael Watson. He must of collected over 200 in the couple of hours we were in there. Made me wonder how much money he must of been given for Watson over the years & what he's done with it?