View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 11:31 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When Browett still posted & I complained about Watford being Cat A in a previous season, he replied that all London derbies are Cat A. I don't think he replied when I said that Watford is in Hertfordshire and asked would Luton be classed as a London derby if they got into the Prem.
As well as the 30 cap on away ticket prices, prices should be discounted or capped for home fans on all games moved for live tv coverage, with season ticket holders receiving a 10 credit for that game which can be used against cost of season ticket for following season.