View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 10:15 PM

FinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
teemu pukki

Teemu pukki is a Finnish striker who is 21 years old and currently plays for Shalke 04 (Bundesliga) after transferring from HJK (Veikkausliiga) for around 1 million euros last year.

He is a quick, technically gifted striker, with good movement and who can finish with both feet.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
To view the link you have to Register or Login

I don't know how much it would take to get him from Shalke 04, but he is definitely a very gifted footballer and one to look out for .

P.S. His surname translates as Goat, which in my books deserves even more respect