View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 10:58 PM

FinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by the kooch
erm pretty sure easter is not a target man mate
most the games I've been to he has had the job of holding up the ball and waiting for Zaha/Ambrose to get up the wings.

maybe my terminology is wrong and he's not a target man, but what I meant was that Easter tends to hold the ball once he receives it, where as Pukki is more likely to try to latch onto a through ball. If that makes sense ?