Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 05-01-2013, 01:38 PM
XXVII

little al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lopez

Come on Weeds, defend that. Dirty cheating bastard.

ACAE
Old 05-01-2013, 01:39 PM
Wears a magic hat

AmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
He stop rolling yet?
he is a wanker and doesn't dersve to wear the shirt
Old 05-01-2013, 01:45 PM
Resident Reading fan

Biscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Diving cheat.

Playing for Brighton means he's utter shite anyway.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:49 PM

Maiden Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaiden Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaiden Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaiden Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaiden Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaiden Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaiden Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaiden Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaiden Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaiden Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaiden Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yeah come on, Seaweeds.

All of you who bang on about Zaha diving (especially you, Kevin the pensioner), defend that !!
Old 05-01-2013, 01:53 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pathetic
Security in this office park is a joke. Last year I came to work with my spud-gun in a duffel bag. I sat at my desk all day with a rifle that shoots potatoes at 60 pounds per square inch. Can you imagine if I was deranged?
Xbox live gamer tag: Claz07
Old 05-01-2013, 01:53 PM

wigman stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farwigman stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farwigman stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farwigman stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farwigman stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farwigman stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farwigman stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farwigman stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farwigman stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farwigman stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farwigman stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
I cannot defend it tbh.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
the Brighton fans have no need to be ashamed. they did not appoint Gus Poyet as their team's manager.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:41 PM

sussexandproud is fond of sand dunes and salty airsussexandproud is fond of sand dunes and salty airsussexandproud is fond of sand dunes and salty airsussexandproud is fond of sand dunes and salty airsussexandproud is fond of sand dunes and salty airsussexandproud is fond of sand dunes and salty airsussexandproud is fond of sand dunes and salty airsussexandproud is fond of sand dunes and salty airsussexandproud is fond of sand dunes and salty airsussexandproud is fond of sand dunes and salty airsussexandproud is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro
the Brighton fans have no need to be ashamed. they did not appoint Gus Poyet as their team's manager.
Can't defend it to be honest, difference is we admit it was bad, you lot never admit that Zaha is a cheat. He was fouled though, a sending off was correct, but no excuse for diving, So why not supporting your team today ?
Old 05-01-2013, 02:47 PM
Resident Reading fan

Biscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by sussexandproud
Can't defend it to be honest, difference is we admit it was bad, you lot never admit that Zaha is a cheat. He was fouled though, a sending off was correct, but no excuse for diving, So why not supporting your team today ?

Ooooh, get you.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:51 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVince Hilaire's Afro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
i am supporting my team today.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:54 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
zaha is constantly fouled every game he plays in, the perpetrator rarely punished. im sure these decisions vastly outnumber the amount of times he's awarded something for a non foul. how does that make him a cheat?
Old 05-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Wears a magic hat

AmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Quote:
F**king hell, you really talk some utter shit.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:32 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBenzhiyi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBenzhiyi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBenzhiyi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBenzhiyi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBenzhiyi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBenzhiyi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBenzhiyi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBenzhiyi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBenzhiyi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBenzhiyi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Never in a million years a yellow card. He was lightly tapped on the foot a split-second after the ball had gone. Certainly a foul, but it was only his ridiculous succession of forward rolls which got Amoebi red carded.

Utterly shameful.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 05-01-2013, 03:37 PM

rusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Quote:
So bobbyboy, stop going on about Wilf then, all players will dive to gain an advantage, that's how it is, even your weed saints who NEVER do anything wrong ( well except for dunkie allegedly)....and get real you beat a Newcastle team made up of the reserves reserves..big deal. Actually I hope you have a run in the cup to **** up your league position..
Old 05-01-2013, 05:16 PM

sussexandproud is fond of sand dunes and salty airsussexandproud is fond of sand dunes and salty airsussexandproud is fond of sand dunes and salty airsussexandproud is fond of sand dunes and salty airsussexandproud is fond of sand dunes and salty airsussexandproud is fond of sand dunes and salty airsussexandproud is fond of sand dunes and salty airsussexandproud is fond of sand dunes and salty airsussexandproud is fond of sand dunes and salty airsussexandproud is fond of sand dunes and salty airsussexandproud is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusheslake
So bobbyboy, stop going on about Wilf then, all players will dive to gain an advantage, that's how it is, even your weed saints who NEVER do anything wrong ( well except for dunkie allegedly)....and get real you beat a Newcastle team made up of the reserves reserves..big deal. Actually I hope you have a run in the cup to **** up your league position..
Sorry, I said it was wrong, I did not defend him, like you lot do with Winifred . Yes we beat Newcastle reserves like you beat man Utd reserves but as you said last year, you have to beat what is in front of you, but you seem to have your own logic which is hilarious, ok for Palace but not anyone else,strange that. I hope we have a run in the cup as you said it was more important than finishing mid table, or again you just saying that, as you were poor 2nd half of last season, strange Palace logic again. See you did well against Stoke reserves today as well, did the ball touch the pitch any time ?

Who is Bobby boy ?
Old 05-01-2013, 05:19 PM

[QUOTE=Benzhiyi]Never in a million years a yellow card. He was lightly tapped on the foot a split-second after the ball had gone. Certainly a foul, but it was only his ridiculous succession of forward rolls which got Amoebi red carded.

Utterly shameful.[/

But like Boalise against us then, yes a foul but he tumbles like his wing twin, agree it was wrong, but they all do it, your players more than most, how many pens have you had this year?
Old 05-01-2013, 05:27 PM
Wears a magic hat

Quote:
Sorry, I said it was wrong, I did not defend him, like you lot do with Winifred . Yes we beat Newcastle reserves like you beat man Utd reserves but as you said last year, you have to beat what is in front of you, but you seem to have your own logic which is hilarious, ok for Palace but not anyone else,strange that. I hope we have a run in the cup as you said it was more important than finishing mid table, or again you just saying that, as you were poor 2nd half of last season, strange Palace logic again. See you did well against Stoke reserves today as well, did the ball touch the pitch any time ?

Who is Bobby boy ?
There is so much nonsense in this post. Your head is so far up your arse, it's almost hard to believe.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:29 PM

rusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Quote:

Who is Bobby boy ?
think you will find that 'man u reserves' were ALL internationals and it was at their place..Newcastle on the other hand were NOT internationals and looking at them probably never will be...
And Lopez cheated, he even looked up to make sure before he rolled over again holding his knee, when any contact was on his ankle, if there actually was any contact
bobbysmith is your other username on here
Old 05-01-2013, 05:31 PM

[QUOTE=sussexandproud]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi
Never in a million years a yellow card. He was lightly tapped on the foot a split-second after the ball had gone. Certainly a foul, but it was only his ridiculous succession of forward rolls which got Amoebi red carded.

Utterly shameful.[/

But like Boalise against us then, yes a foul but he tumbles like his wing twin, agree it was wrong, but they all do it, your players more than most, how many pens have you had this year?

now you are trying to defend Dunk? I really dont believe you....and we didnt get a pen from that foul so what are you on??
Old 05-01-2013, 05:32 PM
Funk/soul brother

SJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
[QUOTE=sussexandproud]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi

Utterly shameful.[/

Old Will likes a little tumble doesn't he?

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.