Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 08-01-2013, 01:11 PM
Old skool

army11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearmy11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearmy11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearmy11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearmy11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearmy11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearmy11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearmy11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearmy11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearmy11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearmy11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Palace v notlob. What song should be played in the stadium !!!

First time I've started a thread. Just a bit of fun. I don't hate df but no love for him either as his no longer palace. His moved on and so have we. What song / songs would you think would suit the day best of all to be played in the stadium ???

My choice would be Dennis brown - money in my pocket and I just can't get no love.

Any others !!!

Sorry to those people that find the word 'notlob ' annoying. Tried to change it but couldn't.
Like i said 1st time thread. Won't make that life threatening mistake again !!!

Last edited by army11; 09-01-2013 at 01:44 PM.
Old 08-01-2013, 01:16 PM
A Bit Ranty Today!

Scroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Seekers - I'll Never Find Another You
Old 08-01-2013, 01:20 PM
one love

AJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is here
An ode to Notlob.

Old 08-01-2013, 01:29 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Old 08-01-2013, 01:31 PM
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here
It's all about you - Mc Fly
Money, Money, Money - ABBA
Wont get fooled again - The Who
No regrets - Dappy
Look at me - Geri Halliwell

A few to be getting on with.
Old 08-01-2013, 01:31 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Old 08-01-2013, 01:33 PM
Benevolence personified

Old 08-01-2013, 01:43 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Eamon- **** it- I don't want u back
Old 08-01-2013, 01:44 PM
Lovely stuff

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Money - Pink Floyd

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 08-01-2013, 01:46 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Have to change it a bit lyrically but ...

"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 08-01-2013, 01:47 PM
Wash n' gone

Thin on Top came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThin on Top came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThin on Top came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThin on Top came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThin on Top came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThin on Top came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThin on Top came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThin on Top came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThin on Top came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThin on Top came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThin on Top came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Grandma - The St Winifreds School Choir.

I just like the song.
Old 08-01-2013, 01:49 PM
Keep smiling

Happy Happy FC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHappy Happy FC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHappy Happy FC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHappy Happy FC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHappy Happy FC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHappy Happy FC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHappy Happy FC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHappy Happy FC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHappy Happy FC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHappy Happy FC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHappy Happy FC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Waiting for the great leap forwards - Billy Bragg
Old 08-01-2013, 01:49 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
O'Jays - For The Love Of Money

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 08-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

Old 08-01-2013, 01:55 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

Old 08-01-2013, 01:56 PM
Benevolence personified

Old 08-01-2013, 01:56 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
REM - Orange Crush
Old 08-01-2013, 01:57 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Neophyte - Skullf*ck
Old 08-01-2013, 02:01 PM
Naughty but nice

fioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hi Gloss - You'll Never Know

CPFC - Top 2 Tiers 1977 to ----

Seasons in the Top Flight - CPFC - 24 BHAFC - 11
Brig**on - Taking it since 1901
Old 08-01-2013, 02:03 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here

Werner Herzog