Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 16-04-2012, 07:20 PM
thoughtful & kind..

The Misfit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Misfit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Misfit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Misfit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Misfit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Misfit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Misfit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Misfit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Misfit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Misfit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Misfit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
You must be new to the BBS?
Three years and 1008 posts says otherwise. He can't have been paying attention.
Old 17-04-2012, 07:47 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKYLIE MINEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKYLIE MINEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKYLIE MINEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKYLIE MINEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKYLIE MINEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKYLIE MINEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKYLIE MINEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKYLIE MINEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKYLIE MINEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKYLIE MINEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Misfit
Three years and 1008 posts says otherwise. He can't have been paying attention.
Pah 1008 posts a mear drop in the ocean.Bloody part timers.
Old 17-04-2012, 07:49 AM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My first Neg rep in ages today from FFS,

What an old fool you are!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At your age, you really need to engage your brain before you make a stupid comment and give out bad rep!

Old 17-04-2012, 10:26 AM
bit scummish really

Radders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins
The OP? What was this thread about?

Somebody asked a question then some others threw their toys out of the pram for that question being asked. I mean, fancy asking a question on here?! Just asking for trouble really.
Old 17-04-2012, 10:35 AM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radders
I mean, fancy asking a question on here?
Questioning scum. You should be taken out and shot.
Old 17-04-2012, 10:39 AM
bit scummish really

Radders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRadders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanepe
A bit extreme but it may well solve the problem!
Old 17-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Just living my life

nathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanepe
Gas 'em like Badgers
Old 17-04-2012, 10:42 AM
Señor Member

Spanish Dan belongs to OllieSpanish Dan belongs to OllieSpanish Dan belongs to OllieSpanish Dan belongs to OllieSpanish Dan belongs to OllieSpanish Dan belongs to OllieSpanish Dan belongs to OllieSpanish Dan belongs to OllieSpanish Dan belongs to OllieSpanish Dan belongs to OllieSpanish Dan belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE
I aim to pass the 1000 posts milestone sometime in the next few months which will have only taken me 13 years. I think this makes me the opposite of an obsessive poster (although I am almost definitely an obsessive reader).

Can anyone beat that figure for fewest posts in the longest amount of time?
Old 17-04-2012, 11:17 AM
Goats+Monkey Chants

Maidstoned Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Maidstoned Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Maidstoned Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Maidstoned Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Maidstoned Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Maidstoned Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Maidstoned Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Maidstoned Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Maidstoned Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Maidstoned Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Maidstoned Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Dan
That's a rather obssesive question.
Old 17-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by waddoneagle
My first Neg rep in ages today from FFS,

What an old fool you are!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At your age, you really need to engage your brain before you make a stupid comment and give out bad rep!

He negged me an almost identical message.

I don't have to engage my brain to realise he's a twat.
Old 17-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnt.Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I aim to pass the 1000 posts milestone sometime in the next few months which will have only taken me 13 years. I think this makes me the opposite of an obsessive poster (although I am almost definitely an obsessive reader).

There's the one post a year bloke a few pages back. You'll have to wait a year for his next post though.
Old 17-04-2012, 11:46 AM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJono14 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJono14 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJono14 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJono14 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJono14 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJono14 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJono14 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJono14 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJono14 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJono14 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Old 17-04-2012, 12:14 PM
Returning to obscurity

Palestinian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalestinian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalestinian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalestinian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalestinian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalestinian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalestinian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalestinian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalestinian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalestinian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalestinian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Plastic posters the lot of them, come on here when the times are bad have a moan, but when the times are good and Palace are playing decent attractive football, when the grumbles are really needed we won't see 'em for dust.
Old 17-04-2012, 12:23 PM

Crunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Just had a quick look, in a non-obsessive way, of course and this guy will be hard to beat. 1 Post since joining in Feb 1999.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-04-2012, 12:33 PM

racehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchie
Just had a quick look, in a non-obsessive way, of course and this guy will be hard to beat. 1 Post since joining in Feb 1999.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
He is a womble fan though and probaly to busy wombling around wimbledon common looking for useful rubbish .
Old 17-04-2012, 12:36 PM

Raggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRaggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRaggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRaggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRaggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRaggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRaggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRaggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRaggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRaggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRaggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I like obsessive posters.

They are like the long term stalwart characters in soap operas.

They give a recognisable context to those of us who just drop in to the Good Ship BBS occasionally. It would be terrible to pop back her to find a load of unrecognisable strangers having sensible conversations.
Old 17-04-2012, 12:44 PM
MAMIL

stevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What a post, though.
Old 17-04-2012, 02:29 PM
Brahms and List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy
It would be terrible to pop back her to find a load of unrecognisable strangers having sensible conversations.

Like that would ever happen.
Old 17-04-2012, 03:24 PM
Vermontster

mrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy
I like obsessive posters.

They are like the long term stalwart characters in soap operas.

They give a recognisable context to those of us who just drop in to the Good Ship BBS occasionally. It would be terrible to pop back her to find a load of unrecognisable strangers having sensible conversations.
Phew, I should be given tenure in that case

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher 1907-1973

...and John Terry scores with a beautiful header and has probably, singlehandedly, secured Crystal Palace,s first survival in the British Premier League!

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 17-04-2012, 03:26 PM

xmasape : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexmasape : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexmasape : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexmasape : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexmasape : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexmasape : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexmasape : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexmasape : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexmasape : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexmasape : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexmasape : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This is getting boring.

Let's kick it up a notch people.