Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 17-04-2012, 04:19 PM
Banned by Moderators

Conpalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenConpalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenConpalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenConpalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenConpalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenConpalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenConpalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenConpalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenConpalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenConpalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenConpalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Adebayo akinfenwa and jon parkin upfront PLEASE
Old 17-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Charlton(R)

Bobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by pardew's shorts
Fonte
Watson
Moses
Johnson

Speroni

Clyne--Fonte--Gardner--Parr

Jedinak--Watson

Zaha--Williams--Moses

Johnson

Over to you 2010
Premiership team!!

Twitter : @cpfcdazzler

[ ] Steve Parish retweeted you

@cpfcdazzler I want badge B SO BAD!!
Old 17-04-2012, 04:28 PM
South London & Proud

Nelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conpalace

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 17-04-2012, 04:33 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE is just too good for youLLCOOLSTEVE is just too good for youLLCOOLSTEVE is just too good for youLLCOOLSTEVE is just too good for youLLCOOLSTEVE is just too good for youLLCOOLSTEVE is just too good for youLLCOOLSTEVE is just too good for youLLCOOLSTEVE is just too good for youLLCOOLSTEVE is just too good for youLLCOOLSTEVE is just too good for youLLCOOLSTEVE is just too good for you
Fonte so overrated
Old 17-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Fonte so overrated
Really? Based on the fact that he was excellent for us and is now on the verge of back to back promotions? Come now, credit where's it due, he's quality.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 17-04-2012, 04:55 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE is just too good for youLLCOOLSTEVE is just too good for youLLCOOLSTEVE is just too good for youLLCOOLSTEVE is just too good for youLLCOOLSTEVE is just too good for youLLCOOLSTEVE is just too good for youLLCOOLSTEVE is just too good for youLLCOOLSTEVE is just too good for youLLCOOLSTEVE is just too good for youLLCOOLSTEVE is just too good for youLLCOOLSTEVE is just too good for you
Sky Sports ‏ @SkySports

Retweet
Favorite
Open

Sky Sports understands that QPR, Reading and West Ham are all chasing Fulham striker Andrew Johnson.
Old 17-04-2012, 04:56 PM
Shake it Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot
Really? Based on the fact that he was excellent for us and is now on the verge of back to back promotions? Come now, credit where's it due, he's quality.

Thats your opinion

but he really wasnt excellent
Old 17-04-2012, 04:58 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Thats your opinion

but he really wasnt excellent
We're not talking about rui are we???

Old 17-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Mr Irony

Neckinger Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeckinger Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeckinger Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeckinger Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeckinger Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeckinger Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeckinger Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeckinger Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeckinger Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeckinger Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeckinger Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Sky Sports ‏ @SkySports

Sky Sports understands that QPR, Reading and West Ham are all chasing Fulham striker Andrew Johnson.
...and when they catch him he will fall over in the penalty box.
Old 17-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Mr Irony

Neckinger Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeckinger Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeckinger Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeckinger Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeckinger Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeckinger Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeckinger Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeckinger Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeckinger Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeckinger Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeckinger Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
P.S. we want Whittle!
Old 17-04-2012, 06:00 PM

carter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecarter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecarter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecarter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecarter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecarter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecarter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecarter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecarter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecarter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecarter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neckinger Eagle
P.S. we want Whittle!

who?
Old 17-04-2012, 06:10 PM
Mr Irony

Alan Whittle. Ask your Dad.
Old 17-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Question!

Quote:
...and when they catch him he will fall over in the penalty box.
Sorry I'm trying really hard not to neg you right now.

Old 17-04-2012, 06:15 PM
Mr Irony

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot
Sorry I'm trying really hard not to neg you right now.
OK I'll rephrase that:

And when they catch him his sheer force of nature and momentum will mean all they can manage is a despairing lunge that will bring him tumbling over for a deserved penalty.
Old 17-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Question!

Quote:
OK I'll rephrase that:

And when they catch him his sheer force of nature and momentum will mean all they can manage is a despairing lunge that will bring him tumbling over for a deserved penalty.
That's better

Old 17-04-2012, 06:48 PM

jobiinthelastmi has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!jobiinthelastmi has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!jobiinthelastmi has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!jobiinthelastmi has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!jobiinthelastmi has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!jobiinthelastmi has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!jobiinthelastmi has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!jobiinthelastmi has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!jobiinthelastmi has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!jobiinthelastmi has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!jobiinthelastmi has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conpalace
They would create their own gravitational force
Old 17-04-2012, 09:08 PM

dan27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedan27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedan27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedan27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedan27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedan27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedan27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedan27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedan27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedan27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedan27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Simon Cox
Simeon Jackson
Michael Jacobs
Gary McSheffrey
James Coppinger
Alex Nimely
Old 17-04-2012, 09:46 PM

Hudds Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHudds Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHudds Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHudds Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHudds Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHudds Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHudds Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHudds Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHudds Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHudds Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHudds Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by pardew's shorts
Fonte
Watson
Moses
Johnson

Speroni

Clyne--Fonte--Gardner--Parr

Jedinak--Watson

Zaha--Williams--Moses

Johnson

Over to you 2010
Would be so good!

We can dream...

FFS MURRAY

Twitter - @ARichardson93
Old 17-04-2012, 09:47 PM

tommyg1234 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommyg1234 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommyg1234 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommyg1234 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommyg1234 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommyg1234 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommyg1234 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommyg1234 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommyg1234 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommyg1234 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommyg1234 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Some of these suggestions are very silly. (Stupid)
Old 17-04-2012, 09:59 PM
COBBY31

jamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Simon cox would be great

Please sponsor me for the London marathon 2015 in aid of Prostate Cancer http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...rl=jamescobb33