Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 17-04-2012, 04:04 PM

Maximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pompey1898
hi all, have a safe trip and enjoy the match.

If youre early into portsmouth, you could always try the akash indian restaurant at 99 – 101 Albert Road, Southsea, Portsmouth, lovely food and very friendly people, the two owners are very friendly pompey fans.

To clarify, there is a £10 charge to park in the car park. Just park in the local hospital car park 5 mins walk from the stadium, 'st marys hospital' it is/was called i think, think its been refurbed/demolished, not sure really, but i think the car park is still there and is cheap. Loads of spaces in an around the city to park anyway if you keep an eye out.

Also, bit sad to see some palace taking the piss /having digs at Pompey, i and many others during your difficult period were totally behind you and wished you well on this forum, at the end of the day were all football fans and i wish no club to go out of business. Regarding some people wanting to send us down, thats football banter i guess, but we were down a while ago in reality, relegation we dont fear, aslong as we get our club back in the hands of people who care about it thats all that matters. Bring on league 1.

Re the quote above, of course anything is possible when it comes to football clubs or any business, and no one can ever guarantee financial survival for any business in difficulty, but in my opinion, and it is only that, I do not believe that the fans will let PFC die and i hope we will be playing each other many more times in the future. PFC is the city in effect, plays a massive part in peoples lives and the fans are everso passionate and proud about Pompey, and when you have unity and determination in a community and within a fanbase, anything is possible in football and in life no matter what situation you find yourself in. PFC is one of the last remaining undeveloped big clubs in britain with a real proud history and i do hope someones buys us and fufills our potential. PFC fans just want the club to be ran properly by people who care for it. We shall see anyway, you never know what can happen, but I have a little faith and continue to believe we will be ok, especially with the city and fans worldwide behind the club.

Anyway, I wont stop here now, I think most forums all over the net have a tendency to encourage people to go over the lines of banter so i'll leave you all in peace . But i wish you well tonight and in the future, palace is a good club, have a safe trip 2nite, and we hopefully at pfc can sort the offield situation out and look forward to playing palace in the future many more times at fratton and selhurst, whatever league that may be in.

1 all tonight i feel.

Best wishes.
Best Wishes to you too. I like Pompey. I sat in with the home fans at Fratton last season (cos we had sold out) and I was impressed with the atmosphere you create. As Old Git said Pompey are a proper club with proper fans.

Agree that think it will be 1-1 tonight.

Hope it all works out well for you lot.
Old 17-04-2012, 04:20 PM

eaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Dowieus
Best Wishes to you too. I like Pompey. I sat in with the home fans at Fratton last season (cos we had sold out) and I was impressed with the atmosphere you create. As Old Git said Pompey are a proper club with proper fans.

Agree that think it will be 1-1 tonight.

Hope it all works out well for you lot.

agreed except they'll win 3-0
Old 17-04-2012, 04:36 PM

Oh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conpalace
Can you get tickets down there, is it sold out ?
Think you can get them down there.
Old 17-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyboy1807 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyboy1807 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyboy1807 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyboy1807 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyboy1807 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyboy1807 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyboy1807 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyboy1807 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyboy1807 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyboy1807 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tickets can be brought on the gate I've rang the palace and Pompey box offices!!

Xbox Tag - dannyboy1916

Twitter - @dannyboy1807
Old 17-04-2012, 04:47 PM

ellioteagle1 knows where the wild roses growellioteagle1 knows where the wild roses growellioteagle1 knows where the wild roses growellioteagle1 knows where the wild roses growellioteagle1 knows where the wild roses growellioteagle1 knows where the wild roses growellioteagle1 knows where the wild roses growellioteagle1 knows where the wild roses growellioteagle1 knows where the wild roses growellioteagle1 knows where the wild roses growellioteagle1 knows where the wild roses grow
How many have we sold?
Old 17-04-2012, 05:12 PM

Maximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellioteagle1
How many have we sold?
Someone said 900+ as of yesterday.
Old 17-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Sponsors Joe Ledley

Ruskin Old Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRuskin Old Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRuskin Old Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRuskin Old Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRuskin Old Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRuskin Old Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRuskin Old Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRuskin Old Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRuskin Old Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRuskin Old Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRuskin Old Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pompey1898
But i wish you well tonight and in the future, palace is a good club, have a safe trip 2nite, and we hopefully at pfc can sort the offield situation out and look forward to playing palace in the future many more times at fratton and selhurst, whatever league that may be in.
Come back soon, you'll be missed in League 1.

First visit to Fratton Park was Christmas 1964, a 1-1 draw in front of 15 thousand. May well be similar attendance tonight but reckon your lads will be more up for it than our's. Didn't have the heart to go tonight. Best of luck next season.
Old 17-04-2012, 11:54 PM
thanks for coming

laggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1807
Tickets can be brought on the gate I've rang the palace and Pompey box offices!!
how desperate
Old 18-04-2012, 07:23 AM
Keep St George

King William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
parked in he £10 carpark in the end.... left a couple of mins before the end, safely tucked up in bed by 10pm !

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 18-04-2012, 07:29 AM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyboy1807 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyboy1807 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyboy1807 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyboy1807 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyboy1807 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyboy1807 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyboy1807 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyboy1807 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyboy1807 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyboy1807 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
parked in the hospital was £3.60.

Xbox Tag - dannyboy1916

Twitter - @dannyboy1807
Old 18-04-2012, 10:42 AM
Offended by All

pauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Parked about 2 or 3 roads away at 6.20ish and was home at 11.10 after leaving at the Final Whistle.

About half hour later than we get home from Selhurst night games.
Old 18-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Former Ale Enthusiast.

Absolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Managed to get back by 23:40 or so.. had to get a jog on to get the train to Three Bridges though.
Old 18-04-2012, 10:54 AM
Johnny Cash + Jake Bugg

ChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nearly had a heart attack cause me and my mate couldn't find the coach. Was pleasantly suprised to see people were still getting on themselves. *Phew*
Old 19-04-2012, 12:59 AM
thanks for coming

laggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Parked about 2 or 3 roads away at 6.20ish and was home at 11.10 after leaving at the Final Whistle.

About half hour later than we get home from Selhurst night games.
home at 2330, aprox 4 or 5 hours earlier than midweek home games! had 2pints in the pub after and got last train at 2242.
Old 19-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered User

ChuckMcBalls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChuckMcBalls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChuckMcBalls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChuckMcBalls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChuckMcBalls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChuckMcBalls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChuckMcBalls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChuckMcBalls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChuckMcBalls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChuckMcBalls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChuckMcBalls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by laggin
home at 2330, aprox 4 or 5 hours earlier than midweek home games! had 2pints in the pub after and got last train at 2242.
Got home at 1.30am :O

Last train to Purley from Clapham after getting that 22:30 train from Fratton. Not the most convenient of train times but a good day out nonetheless.

Still can't get over how short the queues were because of the no beer for away fans, when I entered the ground and saw the tiny counter I thought it'd be a mad house at half time.